Sunday, July 15, 2012

Crock Pot Carnitas


This turned out really yummy!! :) (I know the picture doesn't look super appetizing.)  I was planning on making some coconut flour tortillas to go with it - but Kyle ended up having to work overtime and didn't get home until I was already in bed. I just ate mine with some salad. Maybe next time we'll try it with the tortillas.

So this was pretty easy.  It is so nice to come home and have dinner all ready to go. :) I didn't really measure anything...so I'll do my best to remember. 

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 pounds of Pork
  • 1 can green chili
  • 1 can Ro-tel
  • Cumin
  • Chili powder
  • Onion powder
  • Garlic powder
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Paleo Ketchup
  • Vinegar
  • Spicy Brown mustard
  • A little orange juice
Yeah...I can't remember measurements...just a little of this...a little of that.

Preparation:
  1. Put all ingredients in Crock Pot on low for about 6 hours (or more).
  2. Pull apart with fork
  3. Serve

EASY!  And really tasty.  Except I think I would like a little more spice in mine.  Although my sister had some and she thought it was pretty spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment