I don't have exacts for what we did on this one...but here is close enough:
Crab/Shrimp Cakes Ingredients:
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- Quite a bit of green onion chopped
- Garlic powder (you could use fresh...but again...I'm allergic)
- About a cup of shrimp chopped
- About a cup or more of lump crab meat (precooked)
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- 1 egg (or 2...I can't remember)
- Spicy brown mustard (Like 2 Tbl?)
- Almond flour
- Shredded coconut
- Coconut oil/Olive oil
- Saute carrot, bell pepper, onion in olive oil. Then add green onion, garlic and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Place in large bowl.
- Mix in the crab, pepper, cayenne, egg, mustard and some almond flour to bind.
- Mix together some almond flour and shredded coconut (really fine shredded coconut)
- Form "crab cakes" into patties and coat with the almond/coconut mixture.
- Cook the cakes in coconut oil until golden brown on each side.